Our vegetable oil “FRITURAMAX”, specially designed for frying,
is the result of a careful selection of vegetable oils that perfectly combined
and balanced give rise to a high yield oil, with a longer useable life,
that guarantees better and crunchier deep fried dishes.
This oil has a higher resistance to oxidation, so that it can be used more times for
frying than other vegetable oils. It contains an anti-foaming ingredient that ensures
that the formation of bubbles and foams normally present during frying is reduced
to a minimum, thus avoiding splatter of oil that burns and dirties the kitchen.
With “FRITURA MAX” in your kitchen, you will have tastier and crunchier foods,
without any mixing of flavours.
“FRITURA MAX” has a smooth and delicate taste that allows it to be used
for cooking and savouring all types of dishes.
Our oil “FRITURA MAX” is available in 5 Litre and 10 Litre presentations.
“FRITURA MAX” with its high performance and high yield has been specially
developed for catering and professional frying.
In a fryer, oils degrade with each use and thus lose their properties. But not all oils degrade equally;
“FRITURA MAX” is one of the vegetable oils that behaves best in this aspect,
as can be seen in the oil degradation chart below:
Recomentations to optimize FRITURAMAX
- Frying temperature is better at 160ºC (320ºF) than at 180ºC (356ºF).
- Change consumed oil with FRITURAMAX, maintaining constant the oil level in the frying machine as this will allow you to increase the usage of the oil.
- The optimal frying point is obtained after the third use, not with new oil.
- If you do not use the fryer very often, it is recommendable to change the oil if too much time elapses between uses, to avoid the oil becoming rancid.
- If you are frying frozen foods (fish, croquettes, pastry, potatoes, etc.) make sure to eliminate any small presence of ice, as this water mixed with the hot oil, apart from splattering, will spoil our oil.
- Do not switch on and off the frying machine if you are thinking of frying various dishes, as this will damage the life of the oil. Maintain the frying machine turned on until you have finished frying.
- There are certain foods with more fats, such as chorizos, oily fish, that will stain the oil in excess. It is recommendable not to fry such foods in the frying machine.
- RECYCLE your used oils. Do not dispose of your oil down the sink or WC.
These are the main packaging formats, in which
We serve the Special Frying Oil FRITURAMAX
MOST FREQUENTLY USED BULK PRESENTATIONS:
One of our strengths relies on our ability to transport bulk oils in large volumes of oils.
We provide industrial presentations that range from drums of 200Kg, and totes (IBC) of 1000L.
For bulk transport we provide from flexitank to large road or ship tankers.
See other formats of interest: